Monday 31 January 2022

Valentine's TBR!! Quickie#2!



Hey there, Mia here! I decided to do this really short blog because I am kinda busy these days and trying to focus on studies but I still want to share what I have in store for February (oh Mia, so nice of you!) aka the ROMANTIC month (which, trust me, is only romantic because I will read only romance books *dabs in queen*). I will tell you book name, the writer, why I am reading it, short explanation (or maybe not) of what the book is about (if I know). Good with that? Content that's not boring? Less goo!!


P.s. I am not reading every single one of them, it's just a TBR. If I read, I will read from them, if someone knocks me out and they tell me to study instead, I will not. 


All Rhodes Lead Here by Mariana Zapata 


I need more MZ! And it's romance month! We need our slow-burn queen!! Slow burns are my favourite. And the last time I read her book was July last year, and it was a re-read! It takes courage to pick these thic chics. 

Confess by Colleen Hoover 


Colleen Hoover = Romance. Romance = Colleen Hoover. 

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 


I read her books in pair. It's culture. I like one, dislike other. It's supposed to make me cry. So make me cry, I am cold. 


The Brown Sisters Series by Talia Hibbert 



Series I want to read in 2022 #2. Sisters. Everyone has a romance. 

Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston



Watch my previous quickie. InstaBookstagram made me do it. LGBTQ+!



Seven Days In June by Tia Williams



Same as above. Also, we need diversity. Black romance 🤩




The Hating Game by Sally Thorne


I need to watch the movie. So I need to read the book first. Enemies-to-lovers work place romance. I read this book 2 years ago and Dnf'd, I am giving it another chance. 

The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang


Everyone loves this. My favourite Booktuber is not a romance enthusiast, she loves it. I want in on the hype. Also, never read from Helen Hoang, want to.

The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood




Same as above! And HYPE! Excuse me!?




The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren


Need to try Christina Lauren. Fake marriage, I guess? And forced proximity!





Thank you for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AM I A SALLY ROONEY GIRL | Reading Sally Rooney for the first time! :)

Hey! So we're doing this. You've seen the title. You know what we are doing. But first of all, HEY! WELCOME. Pleased to see you here...